Give us a scream!
Need to contact HauntScene? Please email HauntScene@gmail.com or use the fields below.
Interested in joining the HauntScene team?
Open Position – Videographer
Greetings Haunt Fans! We are looking to add a new member to the HauntScene crew! We’re looking for a creative individual to help produce and package VIDEO content. Vlogs, Tribute/Teaser Videos, Reels, and other original content, etc. This is a *VOLUNTEER* position with the perks of being part of a fun, amazing crew and THE MOST EPIC HAUNT SEASON you will ever have.
- Must love Haunted Attractions and other spooky stuff.
- Be a Team Player.
- Willingness to travel during the 8–9-week Haunt Season in September/October, and possibly other events throughout the year.
- Self-Starter that can produce content with little to no direction.
- The ability to have a reasonable turnaround time on editing videos.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a working knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Be located in the Greater Orlando/Central Florida Area.
This position comes with a lot of perks, exclusive experiences, and more! We are one of the most unique media groups in the Haunt industry, and are looking to take the next step – will YOU be the person that helps us turn that corner?
WE DO NOT DO THIS FOR FREE TICKETS!!! HauntScene exists to support the Haunted Attraction industry.
We do this for the love of haunts, so joining HauntScene is on a strictly volunteer basis. HauntScene exists to fill a very specialized niche in haunt media, so please do not be offended or take it personally if we do not deem you to be a good fit.
Please submit your contact and/or relevant resume to: